Viseven Europe OU
Table of contents
- INFORMATION COLLECTED
- INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH YOUR USE OF VISEVEN EUROPE OÜ SERVICES
- Web Logs
- Analytics Information from Website and SaaS Products
- Analytics Information Derived from Content
- Analytics Information from Downloadable Products
- Installer Analytics, Software Updates & License Information from Downloadable Products
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
- USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Your use
- Access by your system administrator
- Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
- Links to Third Party Sites
- Social Media Widgets
- Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights
- Business Transfers
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data
- INFORMATION WE DO NOT SHARE
- DATA STORAGE, TRANSFER AND SECURITY
- COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- CONTACTING US
- SaaS Products
- Downloadable Products
but does not include:
- Third Party Products. These are third party products or services that are integrated with Viseven Europe OÜ product or services. You should always review the policies of third party products and services to make sure you are comfortable with the ways in which they collect and use your information.
- The Company’s Websites may contain links to other websites. Viseven Europe OÜ is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such other websites. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. Our Websites also include Social Media Features, such as the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Xing buttons. These Features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
Content: any information or data that you upload, submit, post, create, transmit, store or display in a Viseven Europe OÜ Service.
Device is any computer used to access the Viseven Europe OÜ Services, including without limitation a desktop, laptop, mobile phone, tablet, or other consumer electronic device.
Downloadable Products: Viseven Europe OÜ’s downloadable software products and mobile applications that are installed by customers on an infrastructure of their choice.
Personal Information: information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
Services: Viseven Europe OÜ’s SaaS Products and Downloadable Products. Unless otherwise stated, our SaaS Products and our Downloadable Products are treated the same for the purposes of this document.
Websites: Viseven Europe OÜ’s websites, including but not limited to viseven.com, ewizard-detailing.com, viseven.com/services/ewizard-framework and any related websites, sub-domains and pages.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTED
When you are expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about Viseven Europe’s products or accessing secure areas of our Websites, Viseven Europe requires you to provide the following personal information, such as:
- Name, company name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
- Login and password (credentials for access to your personal accounts or instances).
You may provide this information directly when you enter it in Viseven Europe OÜ Services.
We collect and store Content that you create, input, submit, post, upload, transmit, store or display in the process of using our SaaS Products or Websites. Such Content includes any Personal Information or other sensitive information that you choose to include (“incidentally-collected Personal Information”).
Also, we collect other data that you submit to our Websites or as you participate in any interactive features of the Viseven Europe OÜ Services, participate in a survey, contest, promotion, sweepstakes, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, communicate with us via third party social media sites or otherwise communicate with us. For example, information regarding a problem you are experiencing with a Viseven Europe OÜ product could be submitted to our Support Services or posted in our public forums.
As you navigate the Company’s Websites, Viseven Europe may also collect information through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools such as cookies. Information collected includes standard information from your web browser such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, links clicked, and actions taken while browsing.
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information about children, minors or anyone under the age of 18. Nor do we knowingly market to children, minors or anyone under the age of 18. If you are less than 18 years old, we request that you do not submit Personal Information to us. If we become aware that a child, minor or anyone under the age of 18 has registered with our Services and provided us with Personal Information, we will take steps to terminate that profile and delete their Personal Information.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOUR USE OF VISEVEN EUROPE OÜ SERVICES
6.1. Web Logs
6.2. Analytics Information from Website and SaaS Products
We collect analytics information when you use our Websites and SaaS Products to help us improve our Services. In the SaaS Products, this analytics information consists of the feature and function of the Viseven Europe OÜ Service being used, the associated license identifier (SEN) and domain name, the username and IP address of the individual who is using the feature or function (which will include Personal Information if the Personal Information was incorporated into the username), the sizes and original filenames of attachments, and additional information required to detail the operation of the function and which parts of the Viseven Europe OÜ Services are being affected.
6.3. Analytics Information Derived from Content
Analytics information also consists of data we collect as a result of running queries against Content across our user base for the purposes of generating Usage Data. “Usage Data” is aggregated data about a group or category of services, features or users that does not contain Personal Information.
Though we may happen upon sensitive or Personal Information as we compile Usage Data from Content across user instances, this is a byproduct of our efforts to understand broader patterns and trends. It is not a concerted effort by us to examine the Content of any particular customer.
6.4. Analytics Information from Downloadable Products
We collect analytics information when you use our Downloadable Products to help us improve our products and services. Our Downloadable Products contain a feature that sends information about the technical operation of the Downloadable Products on your systems (“System Information”) to us.
In addition, we collect analytics information from Downloadable Products that is a subset of the analytics information described above for Websites and SaaS Products. As with Websites and SaaS Products, the analytics information we collect includes elements of Content related to the function the user is performing, but with an important caveat. With the Downloadable Products, before sending the information to Viseven Europe OÜ ‘s servers, we filter the analytics information to remove elements that we believe may contain sensitive or Personal Information.
6.5. Installer Analytics, Software Updates & License Information from Downloadable Products
During the installation of our Downloadable Products, the installer sends analytics information to Viseven Europe OÜ to allow us to understand where in the installation process users are experiencing trouble or dropping out. Examples of information we collect for these purposes include the name and version of the Downloadable Product and the server ID, SEN, and IP address of the customer instance.
6.6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Viseven Europe OÜ utilizes commonly used information-gathering tools, such as cookies, to collect information as you navigate the Company’s Websites (“Website Navigational Information”). This section describes the types of Website Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company’s Websites and how this information may be used.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record-keeping purposes. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that, some features of this site may not work as intended.
6.6.2. Log Files
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you.
7. INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
8. USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Viseven Europe OÜ uses the information collected from our Websites, Products and SaaS to perform the Services requested. For example, we may use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests, questions and concerns;
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote Viseven Europe OÜ Services;
- Enable you to access and use Viseven Europe OÜ Services, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with Viseven Europe OÜ Services;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to Viseven Europe OÜ Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize Viseven Europe OÜ Services, including by providing content, features that match your interests and preferences;
- Enable you to communicate, collaborate, and share Content with users you designate;
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
Viseven Europe OÜ also uses the information collected from our Websites, Products and SaaS for the purposes of its own marketing, which is our legitimate interest. For example, we may use this information to:
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, events and sending updates about your team and chat rooms; and providing other news or information about us and our select partners. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications as described below under “Communication preferences”;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Personalize Viseven Europe OÜ Services, including by providing advertisements that match your interests and preferences.
9. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We will not share or disclose any of your Personal Information or Content with third parties except as described in this policy. We do not sell your Personal Information or Content.
9.1. Your use
When you use Viseven Europe OÜ Services, Content you provide will be displayed back to you. Certain features of Viseven Europe OÜ Services allow you or your administrator to make some of your Content public, in which case it will become readily accessible to anyone. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any data you input into Viseven Europe OÜ Services.
As a natural result of using Viseven Europe OÜ Services, you may create Content and grant permission to other Viseven Europe OÜ users to access it for the purposes of collaboration. Some of the collaboration features of Viseven Europe OÜ Services display your profile information, including Personal Information included in your profile, to users with whom you have shared your Content. Where this information is sensitive, we urge you to use the various security and privacy features of the Viseven Europe OÜ Services to limit those who can access such information. Your sharing settings may make any Information, including some Personal Information that you submit to the Viseven Europe OÜ Services visible to the public, unless submitted to a restricted area.
9.3. Access by your system administrator
You should be aware that the administrator of your instance of Viseven Europe OÜ Services may be able to:
- access information in and about your Viseven Europe OÜ Services account;
- access communications history, including file attachments, for your Viseven Europe OÜ Services account;
- disclose, restrict, or access information that you have provided or that is made available to you when using your Viseven Europe OÜ Services account, including your Content;
- control how your Viseven Europe OÜ Services account may be accessed or deleted.
9.4. Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
We work with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, back-up, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us. These service providers may have access to or process your Information for the purpose of providing those services for us. Please be aware that you are providing your Information to these third parties acting on behalf of Viseven Europe OÜ.
9.5. Links to Third Party Sites
9.6. Social Media Widgets
9.7. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement Requests; Protection of Our Rights
We may disclose your Information (including your Personal Information) to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies and terms of service, (c) to protect the security or integrity of Viseven Europe OÜ ‘s products and services, (d) to protect Viseven Europe OÜ, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, or (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person.
9.8. Business Transfers
We may share or transfer your Information (including your Personal Information) in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the Viseven Europe OÜ Services of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
9.9. Aggregated or Anonymized Data
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you with the third parties described above. We will share your Personal Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so.
10. INFORMATION WE DO NOT SHARE
We may provide your Personal Information to companies or their Websites that provide services to help us with our business activities such as customer support or billing for our services. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
11. DATA STORAGE, TRANSFER AND SECURITY
Viseven Europe OÜ hosts data with hosting service providers in numerous countries. The servers on which Personal Information is stored are kept in a controlled environment. While we take reasonable efforts to guard your Personal Information, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet as an open global communications vehicle, we cannot guarantee that information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers.
We may transfer Personal Information to countries other than the one in which you live. These countries may not have the same data protection law as the country in which you initially provided the Personal Information. We deploy safeguards if we transfer Personal Information originating from the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law.
In all cases, we use European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses as a legal mechanism for data transfers from the EU. These clauses are contractual commitments between companies transferring personal data, binding them to protect the privacy and security of the data. We accordingly adopted Standard Contractual Clauses so that the data flows necessary to provide, maintain, and develop our Service take place legally.
In addition, we cannot guarantee that any incidentally-collected Personal Information you choose to store in Websites or SaaS Products is maintained at levels of protection to meet specific needs or obligations you may have relating to that information.
Where data is transferred over the Internet as part of a Website or SaaS Product, the data is encrypted using industry standard SSL (HTTPS).
Where Downloadable Products are used, responsibility of securing access to the data you store in the Downloadable Products rests with you and not Viseven Europe OÜ. We strongly recommend that administrators of Downloadable Products configure SSL to prevent interception of data transmitted over networks and to restrict access to the databases and other storage used to hold data.
12. COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
Viseven Europe OÜ offers customers and visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
The security of your personal information and our Customers’ information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Websites, or within our products and services, you can contact us at email@example.com.
14. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You may at any time and at no cost demand information about your Personal Information that is processed by us, correction of any errors in your Personal Information, termination of processing of your Personal Information, erasure of your Personal Information or portability of your Personal Information. To exercise these rights, simply contact us with “Privacy Rights” on the subject line and in the body of your message.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your Personal Information is mistreated. For this you may contact Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate at http://www.aki.ee/.
15. CONTACTING US
Viseven Europe OÜ
Lõõtsa Str. 2a, Lasnamäe district, Tallinn, Harju County, 11415, Estonia
This Policy was effective March 2014
The Policy was revised November 2014
The policy was revised February 2015
The Policy was reviewed March 2016
The Policy was reviewed April 2017
The Policy was reviewed April 2018
The Policy was reviewed April 2019
The Policy was last revised May 2020