Seeking to build a career as a UI/UX Designer? Have 2+ years professional experience with interaction/visual design with a strong consideration of user-system interaction? Ready to demonstrate your design skills with a high quality portfolio? Always struggling to stay up-to-date with the latest Web trends? Join Viseven Team and become our lookout for innovative concepts and ideas in the UI/UX world.
Required skills and knowledge:
- 2+ years of professional experience with interaction design and visual design
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Understanding of modern UX design workflow and UI design trends for both Web and Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Good communication skills and English at intermediate or higher level;Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, personas and site maps
- Proficiency in Axure/Scatch/Photoshop or other visual design and wireframing tools
- Collaborating with BA as well as stakeholders and development teams to define, design and deliver best design solutions
- Creating sketches / wireframes / flow diagrams / prototypes / mockups to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Developing design according to style guides
- Verifying quality of design implementation
- Conducting layout adjustments based on users’ feedbacks
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Participating in usability testing, identifying opportunities for UX updates
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days), official employment.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.