P.S. Being a Force.com-certified developer is an enormous plus.
- Provide post-release software and application support, including incident reporting
- Create unit test cases and apply these against developed software to ensure quality
- Provide reasonable and accurate time estimates for tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
Required skills and knowledge:
- Experience with object and entity modelling on Force.com platform
- Experience developing web-based applications with Java, C# or other OOP language
- Experience with web-services, SOAP, Restful web-api’s
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database modelling skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Unit testing experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Being certified Force.Com Developer is a huge plus
- Good English and communication skills
- Experience in developing mobile applications
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
• You will get paid time off.
• Medical Insurance
• Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
•Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
•You’ll have many opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.