P.S. Being a Force.com-certified developer is an enormous plus.
- Provide post-release software and application support, including incident reporting
- Create unit test cases and apply these against developed software to ensure quality
- Provide reasonable and accurate time estimates for tasks, and consistently meet deadlines
Required skills and knowledge:
- Experience developing web-based applications with Java, C# or other OOP language
- Experience with web-services, SOAP, Restful web-api’s
- Strong knowledge of SQL and database modelling skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Unit testing experience
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with object and entity modelling on Force.com platform
- Being certified Force.Com Developer is a huge plus
- Good English and communication skills
- Experience in developing mobile applications
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days), official employment.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.