Quality-oriented, responsible, even a tiny bit of a perfectionist? If you are all about QUALITY in everything you’re up to, have a strategic vision and feel confident being in charge then this position of QA Engineer might be just for you!
Viseven is looking for a QA Engineer who will be responsible for developing and executing testing of complicated and interesting mobile application:
- Define, develop, and implement quality assurance practices
- Work autonomously to design, develop and execute test cases
- Create test environments that emulate customer usage
- Work with Development and Support to reproduce and debug complex issues
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 1+ years of testing software applications (mobile preferable)
- Ability to accurately estimate testing requirements and tasks
- Knowledge/skills around test case creation and test execution
- Good problem investigation and resolution skills
- Understanding of hardware and software object (s) relationship and how they relate in a client/server environment
- English from Intermediate level
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: you will gain compensation of visiting (seasonal membership) the best-in-town fitness club; weekly volleyball and soccer trainings and competitions at your service.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- You’ll have many opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.