Know the exact difference between SQLAlchemy and Django ORM? Enjoy writing in Django, Flask and/or aiohttp? Then, Python Developer position in Viseven might be within the scope of your ambition!
- Build new microservices platform
- Writing and reviewing code, fixing bugs in existing projects
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Designing the architecture of the components of applications
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer developing in Python
- Experience in creating applications using Django, Flask, aiohttp
- Experience in developing web applications, web services and micro
services, using TDD, OOP, OOD and design patterns in development process
Required knowledge and experience with:
- Template builder: Jinja, Mako
- ORM: SQLAlchemy, Django ORM
- Queue: RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, Celery
- Cache: system Radis, Memcached,
- DBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Package: Django rest framework, swagger, doxygen
- Use of CI (Jenkins, Travis CI etc.), GitHub
- Use of an isolated environment: virtualenv, Docker
- Setup of nginx, apache, lighttpd for Python projects
What we provide:
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days), official employment.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.