We’re looking for a goal-oriented, passionate about his work and instantly looking for self-improvement and ways to work more efficiently Project Manager. Do you need to be where the action? If you have leadership qualities and know how to work with the team. Does the opportunity of organizing the whole process and being responsible sound attractive for you? If your answers for all these questions were “yes” – you’re welcomed to our friendly team!
Viseven team is in search of extremely talented Project Manager, who believes that hard work and organization skills can bring great results for the team and company, as well as the lasting impact on customers and improving product quality. You will be engaged into product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other scrum-related practices and ceremonies.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency to product and sprint backlogs.
- Recommend improvements and contribute to advancement of practices.
- Assist team in making appropriate commitments through transparency of their capacity and past performance (velocity) and through story prioritization, definition, and task breakdown.
- Manage customer project delivery.
- Manage the overall risk – analyze & report/escalate problems or delays in meeting commitments to leadership.
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the stated deliverables through the use of structured project management processes.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 1 year of experience in IT project management.
- Strong technical background – ability to do requirement analysis, design architecture, estimate efforts, interview candidates.
- Highly communicative, goal oriented person with strong leadership attitude.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence.
- Excellent team player and team builder with a strong ability to coach and mentor others
- Experience in working with Jira and other PM’s tools.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- English – Intermediate.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid time off: 18 business days, sick leave days
- Medical Insurance
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences
- Partial lunch compensation from the company side