Viseven team is on the lookout for a talented Product Manager, who wants to create an attractive brand and product image, as well as the lasting impact on customers and improving product sales and market share. You will be engaged into product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
Required skills and knowledge
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle;
- Good understanding of what software design is;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluent English for written and oral communication with customers (Spanish, German will be an advantage)
- Ability to handle large amounts of information;
- Creative thinking;
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills;
- Master’s degree.
- Developing the concept, idea and new product features;
- Formulating the guidelines for product design creation;
- Communicating with the customers, ascertaining the requirements for product design;
- Coordinating the work of creative and management departments;
- Composing project documentation;
- Preparing project budgeting with design;
- Operating the project in the issue-tracking system;
- Controling the terms of design creation and adherence to specifications;
- Receiving and documenting corrections from the customer;
- Providing regular deliveries of product design as well as customers’ feedback to the project manager;
- Preparing regular inner reports for the project and account managers;
- Achieving maximum customer satisfaction.
What we offer
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.