Know the difference between Cordova and PhoneGap all too well? Can code not just in JS but Angular and Ionic, as well? Have 3+ years’ experience working on apps you’d be proud to show? How about trying your skills as a PhoneGap Developer in a professional team working on projects for globally famous enterprises?
Required skills and knowledge:
- 3+ years of experience in application development
- Experience in real projects
- Extensive experience in Software Development; specifically in Web development
- Experience in developing REST API client-server applications
- Experience in, and knowledge of, Agile development methodologies and software development life cycle
- Cordova, Phonegap working experience
- (optional but a great plus) Integration with Salesforce.com CRM, SFDC SDK, SSO and/or Firebase
- Work on building mobile apps using the PhoneGap hybrid framework
- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic
- Develop REST API client-server applications
- Develop specifications, participate in unit testing
- Customize preexistent scripts when necessary
- Ensure the robustness, high quality and scalability of solutions
- Interact with third-party services (e.g. social media) that are required for the functionality of the application
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days), official employment.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.