Senior IT Recruiter
Like communicate with people? Does everyone call on you when there’s need to do something really responsible? You can from the first sign realise what kind of person sits in front of you? Have a “gift” to see witch job “suits” to a candidate? If you like asking questions and listening, we are waiting for you!
- Managing full-cycle recruitment process to support business-hiring needs
- Staying on trend and continuously developing hiring techniques from internet searches and social media to talent referral programs, cold calling and networking
- Preparing internal and external job postings
- Completing offers to successful candidates and negotiating terms of employment
- Building and support talent database by developing strong relationships with the potential candidates on the Canadian and US markets
- Providing recruiting reports on a weekly and monthly basis and responding for achieving yearly objectives and performance metrics
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 4+ years of experience in an IT recruitment industry
- Clear understanding of main IT technologies.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and face-to-face interview)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Experience of social media recruiting (Facebook, LinkedIn), work with job boards
- Ability to drive recruitments process from gathering requirements till candidate’s onboarding
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (from Upper-Intermediate level)
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: you will gain compensation of visiting (seasonal membership) the best-in-town fitness club; weekly volleyball and soccer trainings and competitions at your service.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- You’ll have many opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.