Middle QA Engineer
Viseven Team is looking for Middle QA Engineer!
Required Skills & Knowledge
- At least 1 year of software testing experience;
- Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
- Understanding of web/mobile applications testing peculiarities;
- Deep understanding and experience in software development life cycle;
- Experience working with web technologies, including HTML/CSS, web servers, or application servers;
- Experience of testing REST APIs, Web Databases;
- Experience and deep awareness in functional testing: test design techniques, change impact analysis, etc.
- Experience with command line and testing of CLIs;
- Experience with task management and tracking tools (preferably JIRA);
- Experience in analyzing the requirements, creation, estimation, execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment, excellent problem investigation and resolution skills;
- Programming experience with NodeJS;
- Experience in different testing tools (Postman, DevTools, jMeter, etc.);
- Experience doing stress and performance testing;
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration and delivery systems;
- SCRUM/ Agile;
- ISTQB certification.
You will have a great opportunity to work with a unique platform, which an actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. It is available on market for 5 years and Viseven Group is proud of that we were the first, who established such platform. All our technical experts work on its development and perfection, to make it more and more comfortable and available for users.
eWizard is a convenient platform that allows digital managers to quickly and easily create and manage content: integrates global, local offices and agencies. With our tool you are enabled to change the existing eDetail and to create new from scratch following our templates and standards. Automatically your newly born content will be posted either to Veeva, either to MI Touch or SFDC app. It could be also saved as a stand-alone application or previewed as an independent web site. Learn more about eWizard: https://ewizard-detailing.com/
- Work in a QA team to analyze business requirements, create and execute test cases, report and verify bugs’ to guarantee the quality of the developed enterprise-level ecommerce solutions;
- Verify our web and mobile apps, APIs, and data processing platforms to make sure they work as expected;
- Verify user interfaces to ensure they match design and functionality;
- Isolate, document, and track issues through resolution;
- Communicate issues with engineering and product teams to facilitate build and planning;
- Work with engineering team to increase our quality standards across all projects.
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days per year;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance — including dentist and gym;
- Accounting assistance;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or child birth;
- Comfy office space.