Middle Front-End Developer
Viseven Team is looking for a Middle Front-End Developer!
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Experience as a Front-end developer
- Deep understanding of front-end projects architecture
- Up-to-date familiarity with emerging W3C standards (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- JS frameworks/libraries for building rich JS applications (at least one of: Vue.js, React.js, Angular.js, etc.)
- JS OOP and Patterns
Will be considered as a Competitive Advantage:
- Experience with Node.js and npm
- Node automation tools (Webpack, gulp etc.)
- Functional, reactive programming, Rx.js
- Familiarity with pre-, postprocessing
- Unit testing / Continuous Integration
You will have a great opportunity to work with a unique platform, which an actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. It is available on market for 5 years and Viseven group is proud of that we were the first, who established such platform
eWizard is a unique integrated platform for enterprise content management. The platform can be used to maximize efficiency when working with various content types, including interactive HTML5 presentations, email templates and other types of digital content intended for multichannel distribution. The core set of features in eWizard allows creating even the most complex types of digital content, making it possible for non-IT specialists to edit and comment the assets.
The platform is based on microservices architecture that ensures its smooth functioning, flexibility and scalability.
Reactive approach assures the responsive systems to provide rapid and consistent response times. The system stays responsive in the face of unlikely failures or under varied workload. This approach is event-driven that means that reactive systems rely on asynchronous message passing to establish a boundary between the components.
- Take part in the development of eWizard platform and eWizard.js framework
- Participate in functional and architectural design of the product and related tools
- Perform implementation, review and debugging of new functionality
- Define and set to internal coding standards, development processes, and design best practices.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off 18 business days
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Professional Reading Club, where we refer to the best business practices of industry