Junior HR Manager
Required Skills & Knowledge
- University degree
- English level – Upper-intermediate is a must
- Ability to handle multitasking effectively
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Strong team player
Will be considered as a Competitive Advantage:
- 1+ years of experience in HR, preferably with HR Business Partner role understanding of all HR functions: recruitment, performance management, C&B, learning, and development, etc.
- Experience in IT or Media or Pharma international companies in HR role is a plus
- Provide the first line support to the specialists and managers on Human Resources issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues
- Manage all HR activities: onboarding, performance review, probation period control, termination, retention process etc.
- Promote the corporate culture, the values and mission of the company cooperate with the Marketing team for building and evolving our employer brand
- Create and implement corporate policies and procedures and ensure that they are up to date and legally compliant
- Work with the specialists, identifying and anticipating conflicts, resolving difficult situations, maintaining positive atmosphere in the company
- Participate in the organization of corporate events, team-buildings, birthday celebrations, thematic parties, educational seminars etc.
- Analyze and evaluate learning needs analysis and feedback to propose recommendations of learning solutions and improvements
- Assist Office Administrator as a back-up.
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off 18 business days
- Healthcare Insurance — including dentist and gym
- English learning courses
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry