Are HTML5 and CSS3 your element? Can you spot a bug from a mile away? Got experience working with Vue.js, Angular.js or React.js? Perhaps already prototyped, designed and tested a couple of apps of your own? We happen to be looking for someone just like you! Join our team as a Junior Front-End Developer!
Required skills and knowledge
- Working experience preferred;
- HTML5 and CSS3 (fixed-width layout, adaptive and responsive layout, pixel perfect markup);
- Experience with CSS3 Animations.
- Git knowledge;
- Automation tools (Webpack, Gulp, Bower, etc);
- Unit testing ;
- Familiarity with pre-, postprocessing.
- Writing and reviewing code, fixing bugs in existing projects;
- Planning and prototyping new applications;
- Designing the architecture of the components of applications;
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project;
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments;
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid time off: 18 business days, sick leave days
- Medical Insurance
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences
- Partial lunch compensation from the company side