Do you have to explain to people you work with Java, without “-script”? Can you use all the opportunities of the Java language to create robust, portable, readable code? Have knowledge of NoSQL and are able to work with large data sets? It seems we were looking exactly for a Java Developer like you!
Required skills and knowledge:
- 1 year experience in development using web technologies
- Proven experience with JAVA
- Relentless desire to learn and improve
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Strong software design skills
- In-depth experience of writing unit-, acceptance- and performance tests
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Experience with running highly available service serving thousands of requests
- Familiarity with HTTP, the REST-principles, and TCP/IP networking
- Experience working with large data sets and NoSQL data stores
Not mandatory but a great plus:
- Experience with Scala (Akka) and Kotlin
- Experience working with cloud platforms (Google Cloud, AWS)
- Work on building a new microservices platform
- Increase availability, withstand more loads, optimize costs
- Bring our CI/CD pipelines to a new level
- Collaborate on unit, acceptance and performance testing
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.