Information Security Analyst
Viseven Team is looking for a talented Information Security Analyst!
- Tracking changes in the external and internal aspects that are relevant to the information security management system.
- Conducting an internal audit of compliance with ISO 27001.
- Support application security domain during audits and regulations (ISO27001, PCI, GDPR, etc).
- Research and suggest solutions and new tools to solve security problems in new topics
- Train Viseven employees regarding security topics Align teams on recent security standards and policies
- Participating in Risk Assessment and Risk Management as is part of the Information Security Management System
- Identifying new security threats by conducting security systems review/monitoring through active watch and review of reported events
- Performing testing of the ISO controls
- Escalating issues from vulnerability bulletins and discusses countermeasures necessary to protect EIS assets
Required Skills & Knowledge
- 2+ years of successful working experience in information security Possesses
- Deep technical/functional expertise and knowledge in information security Utilizes security tools, utilities and processes Performs manual security analysis Possesses
- good knowledge of Linux and Windows administration
- Experience working with Azure/AWS clouds
- Proficient with settings of web servers — Nginx/Apache and cloud load balancers
- Experience with firewalls Linux/Windows settings
- Good knowledge of ISO27001, GDPR
- Knowledge of OWASP SAMM (nice to have)
- Intermediate level of English
What we provide
We understand that our specialists are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Internal and external courses for those who are ready to improve professional level constantly;
- Professional Reading Club, where we refer to the best business practices of the industry.