Viseven Team is looking for Full-stack developer!
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in developing web applications, web services and micro services, using TDD, OOP, OOD and design patterns in development process
- Node.js and based on it frameworks: ExpressJS, Koa, etc
- Experience in Docker
- Good knowledge and understanding of Functional programming and OOP concepts
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Refactoring techniques, anti-patterns and code smells
- Databases: RDBMS, NoSQL
- An understanding of REST API design principles
- Experience in delivering RESTful micro-services in a Service-Oriented Architecture
You will have a great opportunity to work with a unique platform, which an actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. It is available on market for 5 years and Viseven group is proud of that we were the first, who established such platform
eWizard is a unique integrated platform for enterprise content management. The platform can be used to maximize efficiency when working with various content types, including interactive HTML5 presentations, email templates and other types of digital content intended for multichannel distribution. The core set of features in eWizard allows creating even the most complex types of digital content, making it possible for non-IT specialists to edit and comment the assets.
The platform is based on microservices architecture that ensures its smooth functioning, flexibility and scalability. Reactive approach assures the responsive systems to provide rapid and consistent response times. The system stays responsive in the face of unlikely failures or under varied workload. This approach is event-driven that means that reactive systems rely on asynchronous message passing to establish a boundary between the components.
- Take part in the development of eWizard platform
- Writing and reviewing code, fixing bugs in existing projects
- Planning and prototyping new applications
- Designing the architecture of the components of applications
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days per year;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance — including dentist and gym;
- Accounting assistance;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or child birth;
- Comfy office space.