Are you a seasoned coding guru? Somewhat of a coding language polyglot? Following the latest trends in JS/PHP/Ruby, etc. for fun? We are on the lookout for ambitious and talented developers to join us, specifically, a Full Stack Developer is on our wanted list.
• writing and reviewing code, fixing bugs in existing projects
• planning and prototyping new applications
• designing the architecture of app components
• contributing to deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project
• testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments
• testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task at all times
Required skills and knowledge:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Web developer
- Deep understanding of web projects architecture
- OOP and Patterns
- MySQL, MongoDB databases
- Latest working knowledge of emerging W3C standards (HTML5, CSS3, etc.)
- Git version control
- Experience with JS frameworks for building rich js applications (MV*: Rivets.js, Angular.js, Knockout.js etc.)
- Working knowledge of automation tools (Gulp, Slush, Bower, etc.)
- Unit testing skills
- Working knowledge of pre-, postprocessing, ES6
- Command of English – Intermediate level
What we provide:
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.