Is project architecture your element? Can you spot a bug from a mile away? Got close to 3 years of coding experience? We’re looking for a highly talented Front-End Developer who can create highly optimized, lightning-fast code. We are building a great product that people enjoy using, and we are always on the lookout for similarly product-minded engineers to join us. Viseven Team works in a collaborative way with Product and Design to create the best possible user experience. If any of this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to talk and share more about what it’s like to work at Viseven.
- Writing and reviewing code, fixing bugs in existing projects;
- Planning and prototyping new applications;
- Designing the architecture of the components of applications;
- Deciding on the best technologies and languages for the project;
- Testing sites and applications in different browsers and environments;
- Testing new features thoroughly to ensure they perform the correct task in all cases.
Required skills and knowledge
- At least 3 years experience as a Front-end developer;
- Deep understanding of frontend projects architecture;
- Up-to-date familiarity with emerging W3C standards (HTML5, CSS3, etc.);
- JS frameworks/libraries for building rich JS applications (MV*: Vue.js, React.js, Angular.js, Knockout.js etc.);
- JS OOP and Patterns;
- Experience with Node.js and npm;
- Node automation tools (Webpack, gulp etc.);
- Functional, reactive programming, Rx.js;
- Familiarity with pre-, postprocessing;
- Unit testing/Continuous Integration;
- Intermediate English.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.