Have you always wanted to connect your career with prestigious life sciences brands and work at a significant international company? Does the opportunity to convert high-level vision to requirements, their preparation and validation sound attractive for you? If you’ve already connected your life with business analysis and can predict the result of any project – we are waiting for you!
- Perform complex Linux administrative activities
- Perform troubleshooting and repair work at hardware and software levels
- Diagnose, isolate, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Provide assistance with automation of software installation processes
- Create, update, maintain administrative Linux shell scripts
- Train, comply with and improve operation procedures
- Participate in capacity planning
- Planning, installation and maintaining various test and production environments using industries best practices
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the Platform monitoring and logging functions
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the Platform for business continuity and effective disaster recovery
Required skills and knowledge
- GNU / Linux strong common knowledge, troubleshooting, configuration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server
- Bash: scripting, automating
- CI: Jenkins, Gitlab-CI
- Git, Git-flow, Gitlab
- Virtualization: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm, Cattle, etc.
- Monitoring: ELK stack, Prometheus or etc
- DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MSSQL, etc.
- Web servers: apache, nginx, IIS
- Experience with proxys and load balancers
- Experience in working with both clouds (Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.) and baremetal servers
- Configuration tools knowledge is highly advantageous (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Service discovery and Configuration: Consul, ZooKeeper, doozerd, etcd, etc.
- Good social skills
- Quick understanding and learning abilities
- Ability to multitask
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid time off
- Medical Insurance
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.
- Corporate and social events