Are you passionate about solving large scale, complex software engineering problems? Do you value agile development principles? Do you want to build world class systems and services using modern technologies? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, you may be exactly the DevOps Engineer we’re looking for!
- Perform complex Linux administrative activities
- Perform troubleshooting and repair work at hardware and software levels
- Diagnose, isolate, troubleshoot and fix technical issues
- Provide assistance with automation of software installation processes
- Create, update, maintain administrative Linux shell scripts
- Train, comply with and improve operation procedures
- Participate in capacity planning
- Planning, installation and maintaining various test and production environments using industries best practices
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the Platform monitoring and logging functions
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the Platform for business continuity and effective disaster recovery
Required skills and knowledge:
- GNU / Linux strong common knowledge, troubleshooting, configuration.
- Basic knowledge of Windows server
- Bash: scripting, automating
- CI: Jenkins, Gitlab-CI
- Git, Git-flow, Gitlab
- Virtualization: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Swarm, Cattle, etc.
- Monitoring: ELK stack, Prometheus or etc
- DB: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MSSQL, etc.
- Web servers: apache, nginx, IIS
- Experience with proxys and load balancers
- Experience in working with both clouds (Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.) and baremetal servers
- Configuration tools knowledge is highly advantageous (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Message Brokers: Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.
- Service discovery and Configuration: Consul, ZooKeeper, doozerd, etcd, etc.
What we provide:
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.