Required Skills & Knowledge
Required Professional skills and knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in delivery management, technical account management, technical pre-sales, solution consultancy, technical product management or similar roles
- Technical background and previous hands-on experience in software engineering or QA, or related field
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities and provide supervision during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing phases
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams (25+ FTE)
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Agile practices and frameworks
- Experience working in a matrix environment, reporting to multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management skills, well-organized and structured approach to handling operations
- Strong service/client oriented attitude, focus on results
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Required Soft Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including presentation, communication, negotiation, client relationship & engagement
- An inquisitive mind, solid analytical skills and ability to translate customer needs into business solutions
- Problem solver, ownership approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Will be considered as a Competitive Advantage
- Experience in account management and business case development on a strategic level.
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams
- A good understanding of modern software technologies and solutions
- Agile and/or PMI certification
- Ability to manage contractual terms and financial issues
- Spoken and written German/French as a plus
You will be responsible for all aspects of the production lifecycle of the business unit. (Client) Delivery Manager is managing the “health” of business unit’s operations by monitoring the following factors: volume of incoming requests, resource allocation, resource utilization, SLA’s in terms of time and budget expectations, client satisfaction and team satisfaction. (Client) Delivery Manager runs internal and external assessments of the business unit’s operations discovering vulnerabilities and fixing them. (Client) Delivery Manager reports to COO of the company and other stakeholders on a regular basis regarding the volume of operations, resource utilization and resource planning, escalation of critical issues.
- Engage in pre-sales process and discussions with Clients to build the optimal end-to-end delivery process and/or solution that would meet both Clients’ goals and Viseven’s commercial interests
- Actively participate in new business development: Proposals, Contracting, Pricing activities in deep collaboration.
- Share responsibility with Account Manager for managing and monitoring Account P&L. Identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, manage efficiencies productivity, and deliver projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets. Managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis
- Partner with the clients to validate the project business case, define success metrics and criteria, and to identify, measure and build a plan to achieve sustainable benefits. Proactively look for additional benefits to be delivered by taking advantage of systems, processes, and data already in place or being deployed.
- Plan, execute, monitor, control, and closely scrutinize all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Drive standardization of processes and technologies, apply effective Lessons Learned practices, exchange knowledge across teams. Continuously evaluate end-to-end delivery processes and implement improvements affecting efficiency.
- Identify and manage engagement risks and flag major issues early. Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, and technology choices.
- Suggest innovative solutions at the company level to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and higher customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain appropriate and effective structures and procedures to obtain resources, drive decisions, resolve issues, and deliver portfolio objectives.
- Prioritize and adjust resources, activities, and schedules across projects and programs to balance risk and effort between strategic business change and ongoing operations. Optimize resource allocation based on organizational priorities, capacity, skills, and development needs, taking advantage of cross-business sharing wherever possible.
- Create a motivated high-performing team through team building, information sharing, workload management, and appropriate recognition. Develop the skills of team members through coaching and delegation.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
- Professional and career growth
- Paid time off 18 business days
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences