Customer Support Specialist
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Support Specialis to be engaged in performing and enabling remote support of our software solutions.
Required skills and knowledge
- English Level — from Upper-Intermediate (B2+);
- Strong problem solving and research skills;
- Ability to learn and adapt fast;
- Stress tolerance and decision-making;
- Ability to work in team;
- High ability to demonstrate and present our solutions to technical and non-technical audiences;
- Driven and motivated mindset;
- Willingness to work on night shifts;
- Customer support experience will be a great plus!
- Git knowledge;
- Automation tools (Webpack, Gulp, Bower, etc);
- Unit testing ;
- Familiarity with pre-, postprocessing.
You will have to provide remote assistance to customers, respond to their support ticket requests and deliver exceptional customer service via chat and phone.
- Registration, description, classification of the incoming issues;
- Provide 1st line support (via chat and phone) to customers to ensure their content functions as designed and that Customers are taking full advantage of the various Viseven services functionality;
- Aid Customer in streamlining business processes for increased productivity and efficiency;
- Generate and share educational resources, trainings, and best practices;
- Expected to consistently provide excellent Customer services and represent client needs and goals within Viseven to ensure quality;
- Build relationships with Customer to encourage repeat business opportunities;
- Keep abreast of new company products and services, and introduce them into Customers’ development processes;
- Troubleshoot software-related issues and provide fast feedback about them;
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days per year;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym;
- Accounting assistance;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or child birth;
- Comfortable office space.