Business Development Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele, create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- University degree;
- English language proficiency is a must!
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar position;
- Knowledge and understanding of business development, sales, account or product management;
- Ability to learn and retain new information quickly;
- Ability to handle multitasking productively;
- Advanced communication and presentation skills;
- Great team player: optimistic, organized, flexible, helpful.
Will be considered as a Competitive Advantage:
- Experience in B2B software sales;
- Knowledge of foreign languages other than English;
- Working knowledge with CRM programs.
- Develop a growth strategy focused on both financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs;
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives;
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines;
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.;
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support;
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers;
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople.
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days per year;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym;
- Accounting assistance;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or child birth;
- Comfy office space.