Business Analyst (Mobile)
Viseven Team is looking for a talented and hardworking Business Analyst to become a part of our Mobile Team. If you are open to professional challenges and searching for professional growth and recognition, we are waiting for you!
- Analysis and elicitation of requirements with key stakeholders (internal & external), documentation and support of those requirements during software development lifecycle;
- Close cooperation with UXUI Specialists, Product Owner, Project Managers and Technical Writers for product scoping, planning, development, delivery & support;
- Prototypes creation;
- Creation & management of technical requirements during Software Development Lifecycle;
- Cooperation with multiple development teams;
- Presentation of suggested solutions to key stakeholders (internal & external);
- Participation in User Acceptance Testing.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- At least 2 years of BA experience or relevant IT experience (PM, Account);
- English from Upper-Intermediate (comprehensive written and verbal communication);
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies basics;
- Knowledge of Graphical Editors (Adobe Photoshop or other);
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases;
Experience with the following tools:
- JIRA, Confluence;
- Office 365;
- Prototyping tools (Balsamiq Mockups, InVisionFigmaAdobe XD, Axure RP).
What we provide
We understand that our specialists are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. We reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits:
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment;
- Professional and career growth;
- Paid time off 18 business days;
- Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks;
- Healthcare Insurance – including dentist and gym;
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings;
- English learning courses;
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences;
- Internal and external courses for those who are ready to improve professional level constantly;
- Professional Reading Club, where we refer to the best business practices of the industry.