Viseven Team is looking for a Business Analyst!
- 2+ years of working experience as a Business Analyst on web projects;
- English from Upper-Intermediate (comprehensive written and verbal communication);
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies basics
Experience with the following tools:
- JIRA, Confluence;
- Office 365;
- Prototyping tools (Balsamiq Mockups, InVisionFigmaAdobe XD, Axure RP)
Will be an advantage:
- Use of business analytics;
- Knowledge of Graphical Editors (Adobe Photoshop or other);
- Knowledge of programming languages and databases;
- Previous BA experience or relevant IT experience (PM, Account)
You will have a great opportunity to work with a unique platform, which an actively used in more than 50 countries all over the world. It is available on market for 6 years and Viseven Group is proud of that we were the first, who established such a platform. All our technical experts work on its development and perfection, to make it more and more comfortable and available for users.
eWizard – is the content management framework & platform that supports the end-to-end content authoring & distribution process for Pharma & Life sciences Industry. It is used to edit & manage presentations, emails, landing pages & surveys that are later distributed to Sales Representatives & target audience globally through multiple systems that include Veeva Vault, SalesForce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager, IQVIA OCE to name a few. Viseven as a company & eWizard Platform as its part strives to make pharmaceutical & healthcare-related information more accessible, so we can help our customers & partners save lives & improve lifestyles.
Learn more about eWizard: https://ewizard-detailing.com/
Schedule: Business hours of operation are 2:00 pm — 11:00 pm or 3:00 pm — 12:00 am
- Analysis and elicitation of requirements with key stakeholders (internal & external), documentation and support of those requirements during software development lifecycle;
- Close cooperation with UXUI Specialists, Product Owner, Project Managers and Technical Writers for product scoping, planning, development, delivery & support;
- Prototypes creation;
- Creation & management of technical requirements during Software Development Lifecycle;
- Cooperation with multiple development teams;
- Presentation of suggested solutions to key stakeholders (internal & external);
- Participation in User Acceptance Testing