- Working with the Product team, technical SMEs on requirements (UI and back -end)
- Convert high-level vision to requirements
- Preparation and validation of requirements for development and upgrading of the products
- Conduct presentations, demos of the proposed solutions
- Analysis of alternative solutions in an application domain, development of selection criterias
Required skills and knowledge:
- Upper-Intermediate English (comprehensive written and verbal communication)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies basics
- Basic Knowledge of Databases
- Knowledge of programming languages would be a plus
Experience with the following tools:
- Balsamiq or alternatives
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Healthy Program: season ticket to the best fitness-club, own gym in the office, volleyball and football weekly trainings.
- Specialized English courses for IT sector.
- Courses of Professional Creative Drawing.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to the best business practices of industry.
- Ability to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.