Adobe Experience Manager
- Working closely with customers, development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications
- Participation in design review, code reviews, and product demos
- Creation and support of components
- Development and enhancement of content-managed websites
- Ability to write end-to-end solutions for web-based applications
- You may choose to join us for a full-time or for a part-time as a Mentor
Required skills and knowledge:
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and concepts of AEM 6.0+
- Authoring and Publishing, preparing deployment packages. Code and Content management
- Proficiency in general development practices, OOP, ability to solve basic development problems
- Being up-to-date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry
- Desire to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies and solutions in a high-performing team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Level of English – Upper-intermediate
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
- Health&wellness management program: you will gain compensation of visiting (seasonal membership) the best-in-town fitness club; weekly volleyball and soccer trainings and competitions at your service.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- You’ll have many opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.