Are you a great communicator? Does everyone call on you when there’s need to do something really responsible? How well can you coordinate business processes? If you are the kind of person who knows what a customer needs from the third second of call (and can make things crystal clear and doable at all stages), we are here to offer you the opportunity to work with major life sciences brands.
- Responsible for managing global customers’ accounts and serves as gatekeeper and liaison between customers and multiple teams at Viseven.
- Provide support to customers to ensure their content functions as designed and that customers are taking full advantage of the functionality the various Viseven services provide.
- Aid the customer in streamlining business processes for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Expected to consistently provide excellent customer services and represent client needs and goals within Viseven to ensure quality.
- Build relationships with the customer to encourage repeat business opportunities. Expected to effectively engage in conflict resolution both internally and externally.
- Keep track of business activities in CRM system; communicate with customers via phone and email.
- Keep abreast of new company products and services, and introduce them into the customers’ development processes.
- Working with the Product team, technical SMEs on requirements (UI and back -end)
- Convert high-level vision to requirements
- Conduct presentations, demos of the proposed solutions
Required skills and knowledge:
- English from Upper-Intermediate (comprehensive writing and speaking skills)
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development and management methodologies basics would be a plus
What we provide
We understand that our employees are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive salary and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Paid vacation (24 calendar days), official employment.
- Health&wellness management program: on-site gym, seasonal membership in the best-in-town fitness club, weekly volleyball and soccer trainings.
- Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
- Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
- Opportunities to participate in Professional international forums and conferences.