This flow has proven to be the easiest way to launch a new brand or give a fresh start in digital marketing to an old one with minimum logistical issues. Tuned with core business processes of pharma marketing, eWizard NaviGate is ironing out the difficulties of campaign lifecycle. In such a way, management logistics of multiple campaigns becomes as easy as it can get via a simple, modern UX. And what you receive is total control over brand experiences and acceleration of time-to-market for new campaigns. Win-win-win!
Sustainable content creation –
All this content there is not just to be stored. Unlike libraries that simply archive and keep stuff from being lost or stolen, a great repository system will actually empower you to make your content better, not stand in your way once you’ve published it. A wise integration with a flexible Content Management Platform eWizard and you are able to implement minor and major changes to the campaign at any moment.
It’s easy to make changes when it’s just an image or a document, right, but what about eDetailing? Do we really have to come back to emailing it back and forth to an agency to just change a couple of slides? No. The users of eWizard NaviGate really appreciate that Copy to my eWizard button that enables smooth transitions for the tiniest tweaks. The system will be keeping track of the versions, permissions, roles and approvals – everything under control. This is as scalable as it gets: a single, shared repository helps you collaborate effectively among different teams and agencies, from design to (re)publishing, all while keeping the versions intact, which means no havoc and absolute consistency.
Using eWizard NaviGate means that your Brand Manager can finally do the best part of their job – creative. And really, what else is left to do if all the technicalities are eliminated?
– share, alter and reuse with no fear
- My List bookmark – use it for content you need to keep an eye for. Maybe it’s some one-size-fits-all content, an important document or just an awesome-looking email template that you’d like to reuse. Speaking of reuse, reusability goes beyond that and implies using easily adaptable global templates (that one-size-fits-all content) and reusable components for new pages. You might want to keep that on your list as well.
- The most popular way of reusing content is localization. But it’s only so popular because it’s easy in eWizard NaviGate – no more emailing, no more TMS, just click on Request Localization and fill out a localization form. Why waste a well-composed email template if you can just localize it?
- Oh and if you’ve stumbled upon something that’s outdated but still useful? Just click Ask for an update, it will be taken care of. You be sure of brand consistency across all digital content, since our system won’t let anything through if it’s not properly tagged and approved.
- Search is an option often taken for granted in other repositories, but this is the very foundation. Our metatagging is taking search to whole another level. An (at first sight) overwhelming amount of filters makes sure that every tiny bit of content doesn’t get lost, be it a simple logo, an email template or a whole eDetailer. Clear metatagging will make searching a matter of a couple clicks, if you know what you’re looking for. All content that gets into the system, gets tagged the best way to be found, then sorted and grouped.
This is how NaviGate accelerates and simplifies marketing campaign lifecycle, from content creation and rich media management to multichannel publication and capture engagement with high-quality brand experiences across devices and channels.
- Well-founded planning at any stage of product launch
- Absolute control over the relevance of assets
- Smooth transition to editing and collaboration on content creation
- Adherence with brand requirements
- Holistic look and leveraging marketing campaigns
- Encouraging reuse instead of recreating
- Strict alignment with business processes and approval
- Gatekeeper metatagging
- Gorgeous UI and friendly UX
Well, that’s pretty much it. The humble repository system that can deliver the ultimate brand experience to your audience. No but really, thanks to the immersive experience that NaviGate makes possible, multichannel will stop being an phony promise for you and your customers. It is with tailored technology where the promise of digital pharma marketing comes true. So if you’re on the lookout for a great repository system, contact us to see a demo of this true gem.