None of our habits happened overnight, and almost none of them stay with us unaltered during our lifespan. This same postulate pertains to content experience. The way we used to consume content a couple of years ago is indeed not the same anymore. Hardly anyone can now imagine not having a smartphone at their fingertips, checking, answering, and gripping information on whatever data is required. Or let’s take social media as an example. The latter is no more a “nice-to-have” solution but a powerful means for customer-centric engagement (as this is where people are “hanging out”). These days brands can seize more opportunities than ever before to engage customers and create a meaningful dialogue along with more data and insights available.
However, staying on top of the content evolution curve is crucial, and now we are off to dwell on the “essence” of life sciences content and its area of focus.
eWizard auto-tagging for content operating excellence across brands and markets
When the whole industry is still under extreme uncertainty going through the challenging period, the digitalization process is showing no signals of slowing down. Still, it might be just the right time to bring innovations to light in order to serve customers even better whatever circumstances we are experiencing now. This tendency, though, entirely reflects our mission, which is to enable the digital transformation (as it’s gaining momentum) and facilitate the best-in-class omnichannel customer experience for Pharma and Life Sciences.
In 2021, being an effective pharma marketer refers to being enough tech-equipped, as digital-first strategies to engage physicians and patients have skyrocketed in the last few years. That shift also promises to bring more advancement and effectiveness into customer engagement, and quality data will play a crucial role in helping make that approach live and function.
Well, the pain point we must draw attention to is how to keep content creation at pace with that shift? It’s obvious that the content development process must now be accelerated to the needed extent. Easier said than done, right? Here’s the way out.
First, let’s recap some main business challenges pharmaceutical companies might grapple with:
- Low (or no) consistency in brand strategic communication: local marketers need to readjust the global content or create their own from scratch
- No regular practice of modular content reuse (what content can be reused and how to control that process)
- MLR approval process can take too long and is often complicated with low cost-efficiency
- No single content development framework and centralized processes
- Creative and content development agencies might be operating their own flows for different pharmaceutical brands
- No proper content tagging and taxonomy support as a part of a strategy, etc.
How can pharma marketers and brand managers surpass those burdens alongside the growing complexity of content and rising expectations of modern physicians? Smart content management will be key in enabling content creation at scale and help navigate the complex digital landscape.
The whole new approach to content management (presented by Viseven)
eWizard Content as a Service Platform is an all-in-one solution for content management and acceleration. The platform allows producing the enterprise content as an interconnected customer experience, rather than a set of isolated assets or fragments. It provides a framework that draws digital assets together into structured, semantically rich, and modular smart content, scrapping off the need to build each new digital asset from scratch with a focus on compliance and operational efficiency.
The users of eWizard can reap the benefits of the smart content approach aiming to automate employee and customer experience at scale. The concept assumes content and data to be synchronized and supports supreme enterprise context management (taxonomy, claims, business rules, and tags).
More eWizard features designed specifically to support rapid content development:
- Global-to-local enterprise content reuse and repurpose: localize your pharma content in one click or convert existing content into PFD/PPTX format
- A single, secure point of authentication without the need for users to log in to each application separately using many credentials
- eWizard.js framework allows developers to customize the available default components or to create a component from scratch with the command-line interface in eWizard
- Team collaboration features enable eWizard users to achieve maximum productivity while cooperating with colleagues or other creative agencies to accelerate content development
- Highly controlled tagging system in eWizard allows end-users to manage, organize and filter content that is related and contains the same tag
- Smart search is a powerful solution to deliver search results based on the enterprise taxonomy structure as well as users’ intentions and behaviors
- MLR approval monitoring: you can send marketing materials for MLR approval directly from your eWizard account (with no manual submissions to Veeva)
- Analytical dashboards show real-time data about content performance among brands, markets, cross-functional teams, and stakeholders.
eWizard Content Auto-Tagging overview to accelerate customer experience
eWizard auto-tagging engine is the add-on functionality to structure enterprise-level modular content and metadata with auto-tagging, auto-recognition, and taxonomies support.
eWizard auto-tagging is aiming at two main goals:
- to process brand digital content, namely audit, auto-tag, visualize and analyze
- to help optimize the workflows such as brand content planning, MLR approval, content development, content distribution, and content performance analytics
eWizard AI-based auto-tagging can automatically extract and tag data from digital content, providing contextual navigation (smart search) and helping implement a personalized customer experience. Simply put, the algorithm is trained to apply relevant and descriptive tags by “understanding” the content behind the asset.
Auto-tagging solves the main challenge for users of finding the relevant content in a few clicks, bypassing the need for manual search. eWizard tagging engine automatically scans different content types and extracts key metadata as well as assigns tags to the new content types that pair with similar topics.
To summarize all the above mentioned, auto-tagging helps improve and alter:
- Content discovery
- Content reusability
- Metadata management
- Workflow automation
eWizard auto-tagging engine types
Standard content auto-tagging is a highly scalable feature that applies tags to imagery, video, and text-based digital assets. With the Viseven Standard Content Auto-Tagging, you can audit your brand’s digital content, identify objects, people, text, scenes, facial analysis, and activities. Besides, the add-on can detect any inappropriate or legal risk data and supplement the content with additional information (metadata).
Another type is custom auto-tagging. The latter allows distinguishing the objects and scenes in images specific to your business needs. Viseven Custom Content Auto-Tagging is a more advanced concept of organizing and structuring content with personalized domain and business-specific taxonomies (pharma and life sciences, respectively).
Turn to our experts to learn more about how tagging in eWizard works and how to strengthen your content searching experience.
Making far-reaching changes to your content production model
By reckoning on a robust technological stack, our company is helping Life Sciences and pharmaceutical companies worldwide accelerate content experience and deliver the best-in-class customer engagement techniques. We are pioneers of creating digital ecosystems that lead the way to agnostic content management, superior client experience, and data management.
Our dedicated team is ready to cover all phases of your omnichannel project workflow: starting by developing and localizing a global brand communication strategy, preparing the operational foundation, orchestrating customer engagements, and finishing with measuring the results and performance of digital assets.
Uncover how to run digital transformation in the most successful and agile way – contact our expert by using this form: