Viseven at Next Webinar: “The new role of medical experts in Omnichannel pharma engagement: what has changed?”15/07/2021 | FREE
The “Great Transformation” in pharma is mostly linked with personalization, omnichannel, data – and the technology developments that enable all of these.
How not to lose the truth about your product behind all the tech?
Medical experts have always been integral to life sciences communications. They ensure appropriate usage of new technologies using their professional clinical experience and concise, non-promotional data aimed at the protection of patients’ safety.
Now, in an environment that is much more complicated than several years ago, what is the new role the medical experts have? This aspect deserves much more attention from the professional community.
On July 15, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm CEST, join the session “The new role of medical experts in Omnichannel pharma engagement: what has changed?” at Next Webinar and learn more about:
- Evolution of medical experts’ role in pharma marketing
- A unique role of medical experts in pharma’s omnichannel transformation
- How to balance innovation and accuracy of medical data during product launch
- Technologies to provide tech-driven support to stakeholders
- How medical expertise can make your messages look consistent