Secret tips to deliver great projects in pharma marketing: team, process, technology18/12/2018 | FREE
When was the last time pharma marketing could afford just promoting a product? Multichannel communication, customer centricity, HCP engagement and education… think batches and bundles of digital content that is supposed to bring that value to the audience. How to ensure the projects on its creation are successful?
As we’re nearing 2019, it’s time to look at the most successful new practices tested during the year – and get inspired for the nearest future. This is exactly why we have engaged experts working in life sciences content creation (eDetailing presentations, rep-triggered email, mass mailing) to discuss what will be done differently in the coming year.
The free webinar on Tuesday, December 18th, 12.00 CET will cover:
- Ensuring team alignment and compliance
- Attaining reasonably cost-efficient digital assets production
- Sidestepping the common obstacles along the content supply chain
- Finding time on branding creativity and reducing minor but time-consuming tasks with automation
- Relevant tech and integrations for seamless export/import (+publish into systems like Salesforce, Veeva or IQVIA)
Registration is already open! You can use this link or the form below. Tune in to see what you can achieve with much less effort in 2019!