Pharma Commercial & Sales Conference16/05/2017 | FREE
The first thing you notice about this event is its brevity. Just. One. Day. And yet, there are brands like Pfizer, Roche, AstraZeneca, Teva and others of that scale taking part. The thing is, this conference is not about “showing off”, it’s about keeping the profits high in the face of the new, post-Brexit, changing economic realities. The goal? Why, ensuring sustained business growth, of course.
Since numerous corporations now consider digital technologies so crucial, Viseven Group is the natural sponsor for the event! Our additional mission here will be to discuss achieving sales force excellence and organizational transformation, as well as present our own comprehensive solution. The Digital Content Factory, our brainchild, unites marketing departments and external agencies, allowing swift management of whole marketing cycles – and we will show its significance at the conference. Ideas, solutions and experience – all will be present in London. Will you?
The discussion will be split into blocks of “double perspectives” and then panel discussions, with topics that come in the following order:
- Future of the salesforce. Will high-skilled reps save the whole concept?
- Creating agile strategies for rapidly changing market realities.
- KAM of the future (with focus on stronger, more collaborative relationships).
- Long-term, win-win NHS partnerships: how important they are, and how to build them.
- Organizational change and internal collaboration for better SFE.
- Creating responsive, insight-led customer excellence strategies.
- Customer excellence strategies and changing pharma market (panel talks).
Right in the heart of London, within a short walk from the Tower Hill, lies the America Square conference centre. How this place manages to combine thorough contemporariness with glamorous historic atmosphere is something only Londoners themselves can grasp. We’ll just say that, yes, you get the necessary comfort, free WiFi everywhere on territory, catering – and all of that in sight of Roman London Wall and not far from that shockingly non-stereotypical Gherkin building we all can’t but take pictures of.